Sherry and Paula held a shower for me at Paula's on May 10th. It was such a fun celebration of this life God has blessed us with.
Thank you girls.
Some of the ladies.
Lots of presents.
My two very helpful helpers.
Laugh, cry? Not sure because I spent the night doing both, sometimes laughing until I cried. And no, it is not just because of pregnancy hormones. This is simply the way I am:)
Heading out for another shower, thrown by my mom and sisters on May 12th, at Heather's.
Some of the ladies.
Lots more presents!
My little helper. She is never far from the action:)
The girls. It was another great day. Lots of fun and great food. Thank you to all who helped make these days special.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Wow - it seems like your showers were forever ago!!! Why didn't you post the pic of me at your Thursday shower...I know I took a picture of myself with your camera
Post a Comment