
On a daily basis, more than once a day, Elli sings, dances, and "teaches" VBS songs and lessons. It is sweet to see how she remembers the words and motions, as well as the stories from the week. I would love it if one day, she really did get the opportunity to teach others at VBS. (I will be sure to show these pictures.)

These pictures are of her performing on stage to all the kids watching. (Ok, so Fergi and I are the only kids, but we are a captive audience)

"Start spreading the news."
2 comments:
The top picture of her dancing is hilarious!!!! How can you think of her teaching one day????? That would be crazy - can't think of her being that old!
What is that move in the first picture??? I love it. I can definitely imagine her leading the VBS worship in about 10 years.
Post a Comment