"I'm so interested!" Elli said with clenched fists as she meant to say she was frustrated.
Brent, "Elli, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Elli, "A teacher and a mommy."
I was feeling so proud.
Brent, "Why?"
Elli, "So I can be in charge."
I am no longer feeling so proud:)
Me when Elli was disobeying in the car and I asked her to stop talking to me in a harsh voice, "Elli, did you hear what I just said?"
Elli replies to me in exactly the same tone, "Did you hear what I just said?"
Elli asked me this the other day. "Mommy, do you want to play mommy-daughter? You can be the mommy and I will be the daughter. Okay?" I really had to stretch my imagination for this one:)
On my way in to teach aerobics Elli says, "Mommy I made you an I love you bracelet so you can remember I love you while you exercise." It was pretend, but she even put it on my arm.
Just a few more memories of precious times with our precious daughter. Saying that I love Ellianna doesn't quite cut it. It is much deeper and better than three simple words. Thank you Jesus for letting me raise this very special girl.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment