
We went to Oceano which is the restaurant at our resort and had the best mexican food ever tonight. It was a buffet of deliciousness! During dinner this band played music for us. Elli was very excited about dancing, that is until they came to our table to play for us. They even came back and played the chicken dance. Oh well.

She just gets so worn out from all the playing. Dinner is almost done but it takes the people here FOREVER to bring a check. Brent told me I was too uptight, but last night for example, we finished our dinner at 7:10 and finally had the bill paid at 7:45. Too long to wait in my opinion, especially with a sleepy girl who is tired of waiting too:)

The exit from the aquarium takes you through the gift shop, of course. So, after such an amazing show of dolphins, we walked out with this pink one. I think she is excited?

We took lots of video of the dolphin show, but the pictures just didn't turn out too well. These dolphins were so fun to watch. I got a little choked up watching them and even thought I might cry. I don't know why watching dolphons did that to me. I think maybe it was the fact that they seemed so excited to perform? They did lots of cool tricks and at the end, they all posed for us on the platform. One of them had her mouth open like she was smiling. Yes, tears to my eyes! Elli loved it too and wanted to hug them afterwards. True to her sweet self.
2 comments:
Maybe they wait so long on the check to wear you down to get dessert.
I love that Elli loves getting stuffed animals! That's my kind of girl ;)
Post a Comment